Trident Developments Limited, a fully owned subsidiary of Simonds Farsons Cisk plc, is expected to become a public limited company listed on the Malta Stock Exchange.
The Company is planning to develop a Business Park which incorporates a Grade A office development and the conversion and regeneration of the iconic and listed Grade 2 de-commissioned Farsons’ Brewhouse in Mriehel. The design seeks to establish new green local standards and best practices for workspace environments through the application of new technologies.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Commercial Manager is expected to maximise the leasing activity and occupancy for the portfolio of properties while effectively interfacing between tenants and contractors in addition to managing tenant improvement build-out projects.
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Interface, liaise and maintain effective relationships with current and prospective tenants;
- Administer general tenant occupancy issues;
- Define and manage contracts with service providers and partners;
- Ensure all marketing and leasing material, including digital media, is appropriately updated.
The ideal applicant should possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce, marketing or any related area from a recognised university/
- Ideally 3+ years of directly relevant Commercial Real Estate Property Management experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
Interested persons are invited to send an application including a detailed CV by not later than Wednesday 29th March 2017.
All applications will be treated in confidence and should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resources Manager, Simonds Farsons Cisk plc, The Brewery, Mdina Road, Mriehel BKR3000 or email@example.com.
Trident Developments Ltd forms part of the Farsons Group. Simonds Farsons Cisk plc is an equal opportunities employer.